• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What do you collect?

Brooklyn Bully

comics... although i haven't bought new in about six months since the wife and i moved up to Asheville - and the majority of them are stored at my parents at the moment.  all my long boxes will start moving up to Asheville and begin being transitioned into legal filing cabinets... long boxes aren't extremely attractive

vinyl records... collection exploded in the past few weeks - bought around 900 albums in really nice shape for VERY cheap - keeping the good stuff and will turn around and sell the rest in bulk again and probably still make my money back

concert/music festival posters... this is more my wife's collection, but if she weren't buying them, i probably would be. they're almost always awesome pieces of art and are great keepsakes from the awesome shows we've been too.  they'll slowly be framed and hung in our basement where our stereo and vinyl collection stays

I keep ticket stubs from every college and pro sporting I have attended. I have hundreds, well over 700, ranging from NASCAR to NFL to golf to NBA and everything in between.

I don't really collect anything, I just bought tickets to the hornets opener. I didn't opt for hard copy tickets but in thinking of paying the extra for them and getting them framed.

I don't really collect anything, I just bought tickets to the hornets opener. I didn't opt for hard copy tickets but in thinking of paying the extra for them and getting them framed.

Hell ya, would be a cool keepsake. No many Hornets rebirth home openers.

Archived