• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

All three of our TOs

JawnyBlaze

Just wanted to point out that ALL THREE of our turnovers are debatable in my opinion. 

1- It looks like KB could have quite possibly had a knee and/or a shoulder down before the ball came out, but I wouldn't argue the call.  Too hard to tell. 

2- Cam's arm looked to be going forward on his fumble, I would argue that one was an incomplete pass.  He didn't lose control of the ball until his arm was going forward. 

3- The interception moved around very clearly in my opinion and touched the ground.  Pereira even mentioned that the laces spun and said something about whether he came up with control of the ball having bearing on if it was a catch, and Briggs definitely did not.  It popped back up and he snagged it in the air as he was coming up.  I disagree with that being called an INT. 

Looks like things are just working against us again this game.

The first one is the only one I can question. Cam's arm was not going forward.

I mean, it was going out to the side for the most part, but it looked to me like the angle was slightly forward.  It was definitely a throwing motion, it's not like the ball was knocked out of his hands as he was cocking back or just holding the ball out.  His throwing motion was altered by the hit, but it was still a throwing motion before and at the point of loss of control.

Just wanted to point out that ALL THREE of our turnovers are debatable in my opinion. 

1- It looks like KB could have quite possibly had a knee and/or a shoulder down before the ball came out, but I wouldn't argue the call.  Too hard to tell. 

2- Cam's arm looked to be going forward on his fumble, I would argue that one was an incomplete pass.  He didn't lose control of the ball until his arm was going forward. 

3- The interception moved around very clearly in my opinion and touched the ground.  Pereira even mentioned that the laces spun and said something about whether he came up with control of the ball having bearing on if it was a catch, and Briggs definitely did not.  It popped back up and he snagged it in the air as he was coming up.  I disagree with that being called an INT. 

I will say on #2, the ball went backwards, because of that, it doesn't matter if his arm was going forward because it was a backwards pass.

1- It looks like KB could have quite possibly had a knee and/or a shoulder down before the ball came out, but I wouldn't argue the call. Too hard to tell.

2- Cam's arm looked to be going forward on his fumble, I would argue that one was an incomplete pass. He didn't lose control of the ball until his arm was going forward.

3- The interception moved around very clearly in my opinion and touched the ground. Pereira even mentioned that the laces spun and said something about whether he came up with control of the ball having bearing on if it was a catch, and Briggs definitely did not. It popped back up and he snagged it in the air as he was coming up. I disagree with that being called an INT.

And that's why you're watching the game on TV vs reffing it.

I will say on #2, the ball went backwards, because of that, it doesn't matter if his arm was going forward because it was a backwards pass.

Did the ball go backwards?  I'll have to rewatch when I get a chance.  I don't remember the ball leaving his hand going backwards.

#2 was CLEARLY an incomplete pass. Cam's arm was hit in the middle near his elbow, he still had full control of the ball, forearm and hand moves forward and he throws the ball into the ground. No way that's a fumble.

#1 I think KB's knee was definitely down, and possible his forearm/elbow also. It's hard to see and thus overturn but it should have probably been ruled down by contact on the field to begin with.

#3 could have easily been overturned as well, ball clearly moving around and hit the ground.

Archived