• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Anyone notice on the KB catch and fumble

Snake

After going back and watching the bears player hit him mid air and that should have been a hit on a defenceless WR. They did it again later in the game as well. Not making excuses for him but the bears were not being flagged for some bad stuff.

Do you think if KB was 5'11 he would have gotten the call? Same with Cam going out of bounds. Seems like the larger and more athletic you are the less likely you are to draw flags of that nature.

Didn't seem to have much mercy for Smitty, but then again he had a reputation too.

I just noticed on this play too that Avant's route finished where KB sat down in coverage. That's why there were so many defenders around KB when he caught the ball. I've seen Shula do this before where two guys finish in almost the same spot.

yeah that's a shula trademark.

i still think that on the replays, maybe my eyesight is going

His left knee was down before the ball came loose. They just chose not to compare the backside angle when you see the knee hit to the front side angle when you see the ball come out.

Easy enough to do if they took the time.

A couple of games this year it has seemed that we are playing against our opponents and the refs.

I am not normally one to complain about officiating, and a lot of these calls are 50/50, but we aren't getting those calls and our opponents are

His left knee was down before the ball came loose. They just chose not to compare the backside angle when you see the knee hit to the front side angle when you see the ball come out.

Easy enough to do if they took the time.

Yeah, so much for all the "New York is reviewing everything now in the command center."  Those guys are just fapping in there.

Archived