• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers - Bengals Gameday Thread

Jeremy Igo

we benefit big time from a call on Cam that I feel like normally isn't called, not complaining great drive. Cam looked very composed 

Benefited somewhat.  Was still the penalty on Newman if they didn't call the one on Burfict.  He could have avoided pushing Cam down, so while I think it's a lame call it's one that gets called these days.

Benefited somewhat.  Was still the penalty on Newman if they didn't call the one on Burfict.  He could have avoided pushing Cam down, so while I think it's a lame call it's one that gets called these days.

No its a call that happened to get called on this day, cause Cam never get those calls. Maybe our FO has been complaining

Dear announcers: When you take extra steps to push the QB after the pass has been released, its roughing the passer, I don't care if you think Cam Newton deserves for it to be called or not.

Don't be stuck on stupid.

He didn't take extra steps. If you saw the replay from the back, Burfict didn't touch him. They fell down at the same time.

Archived