• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Who else isn't worried?

Icege

Me. Not worried one bit. Lets look at the big picture shall we.

We have a imploding Seahawks team next in a 1:00 PM ET game (their 2nd consecutive coast to coast road game btw), they are imploding and lost to a 1 win Rams team, think about that for a minute, thats equal to us losing to the Bucs. I hate our losses but atleast we lost against legit contenders and not scrubs like the Rams.

Now about the Saints. The Saints have Green Bay next Sunday night in prime time. Then they play us just a few days later on Thursday night. Thursday night games are brutal on a short week as it is when you play a 1:00 PM Sunday game, imagine how much shorter that week will be for them since they play on a Sunday night before traveling to us on Thursday.

Who is up next after that? Browns, Bucs, Falcons twice, Vikes, Eagles and Saints again. The only sure loss I see is the Eagles, all the other teams are very beatable. Before you say the Browns are scary, they got stomped by the Jags today. The JAGS.

If we win next two and Saints lose next week, we can unofficially lock up the NFCs with a pretty cake schedule ahead.

That team had had recent playoff success. We haven't won a playoff game since Britney Spears was still relevant.

If you try hard enough u can find ways to counter any glimmers of hope.

I try to look at ways and examples of how we can still achieve goals, not ways to convince myself we are going to fail

So, if we get our asses handed to us by the Hawks, are we still where we need to be? lol.......... I was confident when this season started that this team would be a 10-6 or better team. right now, with the blowouts and lack of defense, 7-8-1 is wishful thinking. 

Trying to gild this turd is simply embarrassing.  The piles of garbage posing as our offensive and defensive lines are not getting better like they should be.  A win for us this season would be getting through it without getting our franchise QB killed.  People on here that ranted about getting more skill position guys in here should take notice.  You lose the trenches like we have been, the only hope is to be playing in a garbage division.  This is not a performance to take heart from.  Until we can get any kind of push, we'll continue to see more of the same.

So, if we get our asses handed to us by the Hawks, are we still where we need to be? lol.......... I was confident when this season started that this team would be a 10-6 or better team. right now, with the blowouts and lack of defense, 7-8-1 is wishful thinking.

Yes. We will still be leading the NFCS no matter what even if we get beat 100-0 next Sunday

It may not be pretty, but if after halfway through the season you are leading your division you are where u need to be.

May not be where you want to be, but you are where u need to be

Archived