• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Who do you think performed well today?

Icege

Benji gets a pass cause he's a rookie.    Rookies make mistakes...  you just have to hope they have enough great plays to somewhat counter the bad plays.      Going up and bringing down a 51 yard pass with two of the best defenders in the NFL draped over him.....  was something special to see. 

I noticed Boston miss a few assignments.  If you heard his name called, it was probably a bad thing.

Tre Boston. I heard his name called several times.

He had some good tackles but he gave up the game losing TD.

And Byron Bell is not a quality starting LT. The play where he got Cam sacked in less than a second. Nor well was blocking DT one on one. Bell had no one on his outside rushing and he releases the DE to the inside Who the hell did he think was responsible for his man? Wasn't like it was a stunt or anything. It's one thing not to be physically gifted to play the position it's another to be plain stupid on how to play it. If your gonna suck physically at least ace the mental side of it. I'm done with him he musta been thinking about another speech he was gonna give and forgot to block

Sorry to vent about bell in this thread I thought Norman Norwell Davis KK Star and Stewart had good games

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

Jesus. How do u expect anyone to take u seriously.

I take it that you haven't noticed my avatar since you're asking me that question.

Benjamin had some nice grabs and a dropped TD. He's a rookie that is balling out.

Cam had some horrible throws AND decisions today in his 4th year as a pro. I love Cammy Cam but Superman is a man after all (in this case)

Norwell played extremely well, given his current situation. Like I posted in that other thread, I think that he should supplant Amini at this point (but 'supplant', I mean, 'win the job by default because Amini is worse than hot garbage').

Archived