• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

rivera - eagles game an eye opener

Seriously?  All he had to do was get on the huddle in the offseason and everyone already knew this team lacked speed.  He gets paid millions and didn't realize this?  Guy is a joke.  This is why he was passed over for HC so many times.    He can't see the big picture, only defense.   I wish he would take responsibility for coaching like a wuss Sunday, which is the real reason we probably lost.

I haven't seen the Huddle agree on something as much as how much Rivera sucks and needs fired.  Even with Fox was on the hotseat there was a lot of supporters.  It's hard to support this guy especially after cutting one of the stand up guys.  No, I don't believe your excuses and lies Ron.  Don't piss on my back and tell me it's raining bro.

I never wanted him. Wanted him gone after 2012. Wanted him gone in the beginning of 2013. Now I really want him gone. Im actually start to grow a dislike which is not good cause it usually doesn't happen

Every time we're basically out of it then he wakes up and has an epiphany. He did this his first 2 losing years 

555322240.gif?1333773919&Expires=1416424

hahahahahah sure this was an eye opener, way to go ron, what a fuging joke

this is all an elaborate trick by riverboat to fool all the fans, and the rest of the league, into thinking he is totally incompetent so he can take the league by storm in the last few weeks and seize the division and a playoff spot!

either that, or he just publicly admitted he and his staff are incompetent and incapable of seeing even the most basic defeciencies in the offense everyone has been highlighting since training camp.

He says he had this eye opener after the Eagles game, yet after the Eagles game he came out and said the problem was Cam's "mental" issue. Why didn't he mention this a week ago? Also, why did he do nothing about it, did he expect the receivers to get younger before Atlanta?

Jonathan Jones ‏@jjones9 · 17m17 minutes ago

Rivera said it has nothing to do what Avant said after the game.

Pretty good timing for old Ron to have this epiphany. Maybe next week he will come out and let us know that our oline are giving up too many sacks.

IF it is true and Avant's comments had nothing to do with his release then this shows that we go through the motions each week and don't evaluate/attempt to fix problems.

Archived