• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Rarely in life ...

tailg8or

Yeah I was thinking the same sorts of things but the op put it very well. Beating Arizona was nice but it's kind of like beating Andy Dalton, nobody is impressed. 

You knock out the top seed at home and people will refer to this moment for years to come. Every time an "anything is possible" topic comes up they will refer to the 7 win Panthers that destroyed a Super Bowl dynasty.

This is a big challenge, perhaps the biggest challenge. But the rewards are worth fighting for.

I hate to say this but this one is all on cam. He will either be the reason we lose or the reason we win. He has to play a great game and if he does I think that we could definitely shock the sports world, but would still be an underdog in any game we play in these playoffs.

Reminds me of playoffs from the 2003 season, when the Cowboys were going to beat us at home, then the Rams were going to demolish us in St. Louis since they had not lost there in over a year and had the Greatest Show...etc...

And there was no possible way that we could go into Philly and beat them.

We got this.

Archived