• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

hell why not. stirring the hardy pot - wants back in carolina...will play for free.

Hardy still has yet to show an ounce of remorse.

People here want to give DeAngelo Williams poo for writing an article on an airplane while treating Hardy as a hero for getting put on the exempt list for a whole season.

Hardy isn't going to show anything to the public eye, especially if he has a lawyer worth a damn. Anything he says can and will be used against him. If he says he's sorry for the situation that has occurred, it will be twisted into an admission of guilt. He's been told to shut up and go about his life and keep his head down.

Don't think that the NFL isn't still looking for someone to be the poster boy for their policy on domestic violence. If he wants to have a chance at a future in football, he keeps his mouth shut until trial.

Do i really have to bring up the evidence stacked against Hardy? The fact that there were guns there, which corroborates the victim's story, and the fact that a judge already ruled him guilty leads me to believe he's probably guilty.

Yep. He told her never to tell anyone or he would kill her.

Then he himself called the cops which she ran from after they arrived.

All this after she bragged to her friends she was "going to show him crazy" and got all coked up

Sounds legit

no chance Hardy comes back. Big Cat will not allow it, guarantee he is signed elsewhere 

Because the NFL is now a league of crime and punishment based upon accusations only. Evidence, truth and jury of your peers be damned.

And there's a reason JR keeps that shield in the middle of BOA.

Do i really have to bring up the evidence stacked against Hardy? The fact that there were guns there, which corroborates the victim's story, and the fact that a judge already ruled him guilty leads me to believe he's probably guilty.

Do a record check on Greg Hardy. There is no conviction on his record. Please try to understand North Carolina law.

How many times do we have to go over this?

Because the NFL is now a league of crime and punishment based upon accusations only. Evidence, truth and jury of your peers be damned.

And there's a reason JR keeps that shield in the middle of BOA.

It would've been nonsense to let him play. The NFL is a huge corporation and has a pretty significant image from a PR standpoint. By letting him play, it would've looked like they don't care about women. That's a bad look.

So they effectively put him on paid administrative leave while the case plays out. Look, the Pats cut Aaron Hernandez before he was even put in jail for his case. Sometimes you have to make moves that hurt your team to help your image.

If he's found guilty, he will play next season without a suspension. This is fair. The only nonsense thing was the NFL not acting before the Tampa Bay game.

Do a record check on Greg Hardy. There is no conviction on his record. Please try to understand North Carolina law.

How many times do we have to go over this?

He was still found guilty. Now the case will go to a jury trial. I have no problem at all with him being put on administrative leave. It was the right move.

It would've been nonsense to let him play. The NFL is a huge corporation and has a pretty significant image from a PR standpoint. By letting him play, it would've looked like they don't care about women. That's a bad look.

So they effectively put him on paid administrative leave while the case plays out. Look, the Pats cut Aaron Hernandez before he was even put in jail for his case. Sometimes you have to make moves that hurt your team to help your image.

If he's found guilty, he will play next season without a suspension. This is fair. The only nonsense thing was the NFL not acting before the Tampa Bay game.

Ahh, Becky Thorne Tin! Nice to see you on the board here. Spreading the feminist beliefs of yours. 

Don't think for half a second that guilty verdict wasn't motivated by personal reasons. An unknown judge on a national stage is going to throw down a guilty verdict whether or not there's any truth to it or not. Why? To appear tough in the political eye and further a career. That judge knew a guilty verdict was coming before Hardy ever stepped into the courtroom.

Archived