• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I'm starting to have Patroit level hate for the Seahawks

cardiackat88.

FUKIN seriously!!!

How god damn lucky can a club be?

I swear to Christ they beat us on lucky lobs, a guy fumbling, and one goofy ass te getting open at just the right time.

Now the ball goes right though a Packers players hands and they magically recover it, THEN Wilson runs fifteen yards backwards and gets killed, only for the same stupid ass te to catch it for a two point conversion.

I really hate this club.

Dude I hate the seahawks more than any team in the NFL. They are probably the only team I legitimately hate with every fiber of my being. I pray to god that Tom Brady decimates these sum bitches

you know.... i hated the Patriots for their general douchebagery. the Seahawks, so far, have avoided being douchebags about their success. maybe the fans are unbearable, but the team itself has handled success with integrity, something that couldnt have been said about the Patriots.

i am okay with the Seahawks having success. i wouldnt mind if they won back-to-back super bowls. now if it comes out that Pete Carroll has been video taping the opponent´s sideline, i´ll feel differently. but for now, i am glad for them. i hope the Panthers begin to have this kind of success in 2015...

But half the team doing performance enhacing drugs... Cool with that?

This^^^

The insecurity repeatedly displayed on this site by some posters is getting rather tiring.

Running down every other successful QB or team in the league to try and prop up the Panthers mediocre performances.

Luck?

These teams make the most of their opportunities.

The Panthers... not so much.

Not about luck? Did you not see that onsides kick? Or that absolutely dreadful two point conversion?

Or DWill fumble out of absolutely nowhere?

Or PEYTON MANNING bobbling a snap to let the other team score on the FIRST FREAKING PLAY OF THE GAME???

Not about luck? Did you not see that onsides kick? Or that absolutely dreadful two point conversion?

Or PEYTON MANNING bobbling a snap to let the other team score on the FIRST FREAKING PLAY OF THE GAME???

I have greater chance of winning the lottery then all that you have stated. Lucky is an understatement.

Replace Seahawks with our Panthers into today's game against GB.

Given the same opportunities do you honestly think Carolina would have pulled out a victory?

In my opinion, the Seahawks win was more than just luck.

Replace today's Seahawks with our Panthers into today's game against GB.

Given the same opportunities do you honestly think Carolina would have pulled out a victory?

We win if Seattle plays like that.

This is an invalid point, to me.

No other fugIN team in the GOD DAMN NFL would have had that kind of luck, for a professional athlete to just let a ball seemingly pass through his body as if he was a ghosting glitch.

It is more than just luck, nobody is saying they're not an outstanding team. But when Wilson fumbles 14 freaking times in a season and gets every single one of them back, and when Wilson closes his eyes and lobs a wobbler across his body across the width of the field and the DB decides not to contest it, it's absurd to call that "clutch" instead of "luck."

The only thing this has to do with Cam was the people like kuechly59 spamming how bad Cam sucks, it makes people obviously defensive about it. But there is still a lot of valid points about the Seahawks being a very lucky team.

The Panthers were a very lucky team last year, there's nothing wrong with it.

Archived