• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam Newton: A Franchise QB?

Ricky Spanish

It's only 'edgy and contrarian' on this site.

To some, that means something.

If cam had this Oline or these weapons or that coaching or played in this division...

Jesus Christ, we get it...it gets old, no one cares outside of the huddle and it makes everyone look like whiny bitches.

Sorry I don't mean to be so 'contrarian' or 'keep it real' to the point you can't handle it.

Get a grip.

talk about whining.

very true.

the pats and colts have always had their records inflated because of the weak divisions they were in. i mean they were talented, but i don't think as talented as their records would lead you to believe they were.

we might find ourselves in the same situation for a while.

Yeah, but at least the Patriots win in the playoffs. They're playing in their 6th Super Bowl & looking for their 4th championship since 2001. Indy gets blown out annually in January. Peyton lucked into playing Rex freaking Grossman in the SB, otherwise he'd be Marino 2.0.

To me, when he gets the help and the mechanics fixed, he is going to be one of the best.   He needs consistency.  Can he play with the best?  YES.  Does he consistently?  No.  This year (and offseason) needs to be eliminating the reasons he does not play consistently and find the support to help him overcome that label.

very true.

the pats and colts have always had their records inflated because of the weak divisions they were in. i mean they were talented, but i don't think as talented as their records would lead you to believe they were.

we might find ourselves in the same situation for a while.

I wouldnt complain and i also wouldnt use that as an execuse for luck or brady or past qbs in those divisions. They dont choose their schedules the nfl does and it really doesnt matter who you play in the nfl they are all pros. Not to mention that is only 6 games out of 16, granted it makes it easy to reach the playoffs in a weak conference but if they were truely bad they wouldnt win 10 or more games consistently.

Archived