• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

4 Things Greg Hardy Must Do to Remain a Panther

Jeremy Igo

You are correct Stupid is not illegal ... in fact it is the State Motto in certain states....(insert joke here)

But that does not mean Big Cat will allow stupid in his building, does it?

Absolutely not.

It's still up to the front office but if we are truly dealing with a billion dollar company then I hope decisions are made with interest in success over how an employee may or may not have ruffled certain pantaloons.

Very Interesting in deed.............. If this happens, and I was Hardy, I would hire a lawyer and put them on retainer to sue for damages against the skank. 

However---------- this doesn't change the fact that the Panthers will go forward and Hardy will not play in a Panther uniform again. Thank you for your time, you have been paid, we will not re-new or negotiate a new contract, and we wish you well, but as an organization we have chosen to move forward in a different manner.

This isn't the Middle East or South Asia where people are matched by third parties.

Like you rationally broke down potential crisis scenarios every time your bird found a nest?

He's dumb we get it but last I checked stupid is still legal.

How many million dollars of cap are you willing to devote to someone you acknowledge to be stupid and lacking good judgment?

How many million dollars of cap are you willing to devote to someone you acknowledge to be stupid and lacking good judgment?

Services rendered.

Money gone is money gone. Can't control that. If he wants to be here, make him an offer and then let the chips fall where they may. Just walking away from a player like hardy is foolish and pig headed.

Services rendered.

Money gone is money gone. Can't control that. If he wants to be here, make him an offer and then let the chips fall where they may. Just walking away from a player like hardy is foolish and pig headed.

Putting your trust (and your money) towards someone that's already burned you before - and has definite potential to burn you again - isn't exactly the smartest move either.

Putting your trust (and your money) towards someone that's already burned you before - and has definite potential to burn you again - isn't exactly the smartest move either.

Let's be real here, I'm not for signing him to a CJ-esque deal, I'm not even saying we give him a long term deal. Why not have him come back, play one year with a clean nose and then renegotiate.

That's not so bad now is it? He screws up, he's gone, he balls, we win! Then with another year to see what we have in Ealy we may not even need Hardy.

Its simple, if hes found not guilty, he plays for cheap, its a no brainer he comes back. Think about, what would tarnish Gettleman's legacy more.. Re signing a not guilty Hardy to a cheap one yer prove it deal or lettimg Hardy walk to the Falcons or somewhere and he continues being a all pro.

Let me put this in perspective, remember that cringe feeling you got before we played the Ravens and how much of a distraction it was, if he goes to one of our division rivals, do you want that year in and year out twice a year?!

If he is found innocent and whats a massive contract then let him walk, but its practicially common sense if hes innocent and plays for cheap, he will be back, dont know why people cant grasp this.

All of the Voth haters, according to Voth, this is a sourced list, not something that he made up. Check his Twitter feed, I'd c&p but I'm on my phone

i like Voth but what was he thinking whenever he made that list?its a joke and don't try to twist it

Archived