• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Random Tinder Slore: "I Just fu-ked (Julian) Edelman, No Lie"

nctarheel0619

Who here wouldn't try to get ocular proof if they banged a female celebrity? Why all the slut shaming? Insecurity everywhere. Haha.

Nothing to do with insecurity. Ocular proof is a bit different from using it on your tinder profile. It's pretty desperate. Male or female. If u'd do that we'd probably slut shame you too. Its lame.

Nothing to do with insecurity. Ocular proof is a bit different from using it on your tinder profile. It's pretty desperate. Male or female. If u'd do that we'd probably slut shame you too. Its lame.

I don't see any slut-shaming, just attention-whoor (intentional misspelling) shaming.

I'm not on tinder and I wouldn't do that even if I was. All I'm saying is, calling her a *****/slag/whatever the fug else amounts to slut shaming. She fuged up. That makes her stupid. But the gendered slurs don't have anything to do with her being maybe a little too caught up in her recent "conquest".

Insecure guys do the most slut shaming. As if they are Christopher Columbus with every new girl they fug. Not saying either of you are like that. But I bet a lot of those in this thread are like that.

I'm not sure how tinder even works so I thought maybe she sent that to a friend who leaked it or something.

I'm not on tinder and I wouldn't do that even if I was. All I'm saying is, calling her a *****/slag/whatever the fug else amounts to slut shaming. She fuged up. That makes her stupid. But the gendered slurs don't have anything to do with her being maybe a little too caught up in her recent "conquest".

Insecure guys do the most slut shaming. As if they are Christopher Columbus with every new girl they fug. Not saying either of you are like that. But I bet a lot of those in this thread are like that.

I'm not sure how tinder even works so I thought maybe she sent that to a friend who leaked it or something.

Fair enough, but I don't think the comments here are directed at her for having sex inasmuch for seemingly treating Edelman as a conquest (slightly ironic...) and flaunting for seeming social media 'fame'. Additionally, for all we know she asked him and he was fine with it. The risk of judging in this situation is that one could very easily be wrong.

Would be interesting to see the reactions if a guy did the same thing with a female celebrity.

Archived