• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Carolina Will Select Cameron Erving With #25

chknwing

Would love this.

Sign Dunlap, get an impact pass rusher or wide receiver.

Dunlap would be nice, you gotta think tackle is at the top of the free agent list. Not gonna get a young elite tackle but some good veteran players is good enough

If you're referring to King Dunlap, he has already been re-signed.

Both posts were from 11 February, brah. :cheers:

My bad.

Sucks that he is gone though, not that any of us probably believed we would target him. On the flip side, we probably all figured somewhere within the recesses of our mind, that Oher would be.

Perhaps we can get the same kind of outcome on the cheap. That's what I'll be dreaming...

My bad.

Sucks that he is gone though, not that any of us probably believed we would target him. On the flip side, we probably all figured somewhere within the recesses of our mind, that Oher would be.

Perhaps we can get the same kind of outcome on the cheap. That's what I'll be dreaming...

• 1 month later...

New York-based Barry Wilner, who has been with the Associated Press for just over 39 years, has us taking Erving in his latest mock, writing:

"Someone on the offensive line is headed for Charlotte. The Panthers have several options here, and will go for versatility and a proven winner."

the OL in his 1st R:

#9 La'el Collins

#10 The Scherff

#14 Peat

#17 Flowers

#25 Cameron Erving <----PANTHERS

#28 Clemmings

#29 Humphries

https://m.yahoo.com/w/legobpengine/sports/news/jameis-winston-bucs-start-nfl-draft-165128553--nfl.html

Archived