• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Huddle Mod Semi-Finalists Announced

Jeremy Igo

I just want to personally apologize for what my fans have turned the board into in the wake of the decision, particularly the ones distastefully comparing the situation to the injustice at Ferguson.

Thomas Davis will never make a Pro Bowl and Rodeo will never be a moderator. Hopefully with time people will come to accept it.

I just want to personally apologize for what my fans have turned the board into in the wake of the decision, particularly the ones distastefully comparing the situation to the injustice at Ferguson.

Thomas Davis will never make a Pro Bowl and Rodeo will never be a moderator. Hopefully with time people will come to accept it.

I pronounce your name Roh-Day-Oh like the drive in LA

Just thought you should know. 

all you candidates are welcome for me bringing this back up...you know Igo is so damn busy he probably forgot all about you schmucks...errr...I mean, candidates. This is the kind of team work we are looking for on the huddle team

You spend so much time here I think you should trade your hawks jersey to a good Ole panther jersey

Archived