• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Has Voth changed his opinion of Hardy's future?

Nick_81

Interesting that on here there a people who rip Hardy apart and call him selfish and a self promoter and not a team player and a bad guy, but then you got team leader advocating for him to stay.

I seem to remember him being interviewed on an ESPN show and saying "back up the Brinks truck" or something to that effect.  Obviously he's changed his tune after the whole domestic violence situation but, he will still get paid more on another team over Carolina, no doubt about that.

I seem to remember him being interviewed on an ESPN show and saying "back up the Brinks truck" or something to that effect. Obviously he's changed his tune after the whole domestic violence situation but, he will still get paid more on another team over Carolina, no doubt about that.

What has Hardy said that makes you believe he has changed his tune?

I seem to remember him being interviewed on an ESPN show and saying "back up the Brinks truck" or something to that effect.  Obviously he's changed his tune after the whole domestic violence situation but, he will still get paid more on another team over Carolina, no doubt about that.

He also said he went to Hogwarts. He has a persona with the media.

Just my opinion but if davis wants it then Luke wants it. I have nlw heard Kalil, CJ, TD, and Cotchery advocate for him to come back. Some pretty well respected guys.

heard from who?

HeHateMe just nexteled me that this is one semi leader being exagrerated into something it isn't.

Good offseason topic for Voth though....getting fans to think Hardy may check off the list he created( the one Voth knows Hardy has 0 chance of completing)

heard from who?

HeHateMe just nexteled me that this is one semi leader being exagrerated into something it isn't.

Good offseason topic for Voth though....getting fans to think Hardy may check off the list he created( the one Voth knows Hardy has 0 chance of completing)

All 4 have publically stated their support.

Archived