• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers Final Decision On Hardy : No Thanks

Jeremy Igo

Easy sign him back, have alot of loop holes in new contract that depend on behaivor. If he screws up again then trade him. That way we at least get draft picks.

Alot of players in nfl have had second chances.

To let him go and get nothing in return is effing stupid. He is way to valuable. Front office has no balls when it comes to bad press.

You really believe it's just that easy?

Sign him for how much?  He turned down an offer of 8 million a year before, and despite what people keep saying, he's not playing for free.

We already spent one season with a good chunk of change dedicated to a guy with off field issues.  Why take that risk again?

Edited by Mr. Scot

Wtf does that mean now?? He's our best now which is all that matters. .

Team sport.

And Pep was the best DE when he left. Jenkins was the best DT.

How did the front look at the end of last season? Looked fine to me. Issue seemed to be secondary. So why are people acting like Hardy makes or breaks it?

That's why we don't win championships. fug I don't even know what to say. Bs.

Because we don't throw huge money at time bombs that will likely be suspended for part of the year?

Funny, but I recall the team that won a championship just two years ago shipping a talented headache player to the Jets for pretty much nothing.  And yet somehow they amazingly made it back to the championship.

• Pie 1

Easy sign him back, have alot of loop holes in new contract that depend on behaivor. If he screws up again then trade him. That way we at least get draft picks.

Alot of players in nfl have had second chances.

To let him go and get nothing in return is effing stupid. He is way to valuable. Front office has no balls when it comes to bad press.

Bro, you missed the memo. Panthers don't give 2nd chances. Morals over winning. Haha
  • Pie 1

Because we don't throw huge money at time bombs that will likely be suspended for part of the year?

Funny, but I recall the team that won a championship just two years ago shipping a talented headache player to the Jets for pretty much nothing. And yet somehow they amazingly made it back to the championship.

That's because of there defense. Cause their offense was putrid when they first left him go.
  • Pie 1

Take it or leave approach with him.

He turned down 8 mil before his career was in jeopardy over this. I bet he has changed his tune and realizes he may not make it back into the league.

we don't know if we gave a new over and he turned it down. All the info isn't out yet.

The players and coaches want him back. I believe all the players will be on edge because they know is that all it takes is one accusation from a woman and their career is over, guilty or not, because they can't that the front office will have their back.

Hardy is that good worth the risk, better then getting nothing and having him abuse us when we play against him. If he was around 30 yrs old I'd say good riddance but he's in his damn prime

You really believe it's just that easy?

Sign him for how much? He turned down an offer of 8 million a year before, and despite what people keep saying, he's not playing for free.

We already spent one season with a good chunk of change dedicated to a guy with off field issues. Why take that risk again?

How much of your salary are you willing to wager that Hardy doesn't get in trouble again?

You're certain he won't, right? Should be no problem to put your money where your mouth is, then.

I didn't say I was giving hardy 13 mil a year, but I would make an offer. And honestly this was the first time he got in serious trouble. All that other poo yall bring up seems petty
  • Pie 1