• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers Final Decision On Hardy : No Thanks

Jeremy Igo

It is official. For Bill to be this definitive means he was told by Rivera or Gettleman.

The Panthers won't come out and say they aren't going to bring back a UFA. They will just let him sign elsewhere, like every other UFA ever.

To be fair its official when the team says it is. Or if he hasn't been signed by the time free agency starts.
  • Pie 3

Yep. For Bill to be this definitive tells me either Ron or Dave told him. I trust Bill's reporting.

Does everyone forget that this is the guy that told us 3 weeks before Smith was cut that well he would be cut. He wrote like 4 articles slowly building Panther fans up to the idea that 89 would be gone. 

He tried to let us down easy...

After that I'll trust Voth's reporting on things until he gives me a reason not to. He gives us the unsugarcoated truth. 

But you know him in person Igo. He really does have the connections. Would you say out of all the sources us fans that don't have direct connections to the team have he would be the most reliable? 

• Pie 1