• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers Target Ted Ginn Visited Ten Today; SF Tom

NJPanthers12

Guy played here one year, so I'm guessing his ties to the team are not as deep as some hoped. Also, this guy is drawing interest from multiple teams. In a job where your career can be over in one play, he's gonna get that money while he can. Multiple teams interested = more money in his pocket.

What the fug is his deal? I borderline don't even want him here any more. fug him.

I'm getting to that point as well.. We use his dumb ass as a WR when nobody else would and get him paid... Now he wants to act like anybody else sees him as anything other than a special team player..

The title made me think he visited ten teams.

I still like the guy personally. He's a good player. If he's not playing here next year, I still hope he gets a chance on another team and does well. I mean, it's not like we own him or something. We had a chance to keep him last year and chose not to. That's on us, not on Ted Ginn to correct.

Would he really need to visit? Not much has changed since he left, so pretty sure he knows what to expect and Carolina could probably just phone him an offer if they chose.

Well he played in SF for most of his career, but I could see where you're coming from as SF is basically a new team now, new coach, etc. Just a thought.

Archived