• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Darrelle Revis anyone?

The Vanguard

Of course I want him but that's like saying I want to be Batman. Who doesn't want to be Batman? I just need to get that billionaire playboy thing down, become friends with Morgan Freeman to give me all the gadgets and pick a blue flower from a Nepalese mountain or something...about as much chance as signing Revis. But it would be nice.

Tiffany & Company (known colloquially as Tiffany's ) is an American worldwide luxury jewelry retailer, headquartered in New York City. Tiffany is renowned for its luxury goods and is particularly known for its diamond jewelry.

George Frederick Kunz , a Tiffany’s gemologist , was instrumental in the international adoption of the metric carat as a weight standard for gems, and the Tiffany standard for sterling and platinum have been adopted as U.S. standards.

The 128.54 carats (25.708 g) Tiffany Yellow Diamond is usually on display in the New York City flagship store.

Tiffany designs were worn by famous U.S. families such as the Astors , Vanderbilts , Posts, Huttons and Morgans. Athletes, Hollywood stars, and European royalty were also Tiffany customers

Tiffany's is the maker of the Vince Lombardi Trophy , made annually to be awarded to the NFL team that wins the Super Bowl that year.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tiffany_%26_Co.

Archived