• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Boykin to Visit per Rapoport

NYPantherFan

Are the members of other fan forums as stupid as the lot of you all?

I'd love this signing. Great depth that will help as a Special teams guy as well as third down/red zone situations. Looking at his highlight tape, I'd love for him to take cotchery's spot.

Knowing we were not going to pull the trigger on any big FA names in this offseason, how can you clowns really get worked up about filling out or depth??

I loved him at Tech and would have liked him here a few years ago. Hes big and physical. He isn't the fastest but isn't the slowest by any means.

4.74!  That is Soooolooooooooooooooooooooow.    He better be able to do a good Anquan Boldin impression.

No, he added some nice croutons to Hurneys salad and then thought he knew more than everybody else and we won the sorriest division competition. The actual TALENT on this team, the ones that keep us competitive, Cam, Luke, TD, Olsen, CJ, all Hurney guys.

He's still riding Hurneys core players.

Hell it's easier to start on a crap roster

So Hurney put talent on this team, but then it was crap.

And the cap is a mythical unicorn that has directly resulted in moves today like the Ravens trading Ngata, and the Saints cutting key guys, while also trading Graham to even Drew Brees's surprise. But if it can always be manipulated, why don't teams just do it and sign all the pieces they want? Dammit, Gettleman, you fool.

If we win another division title this year, it's hard to argue with success. Even If our division sucks, three in a row is impressive

12-4 yes. 7-9 is not a successful season, we got lucky. Would have lost to Arizona if they had at least their backup QB.

You can disagree with Gettleman's approach to free agency, but to say he is "destroying" the franchise is such a stupid statement.

He's clearly shown the ability to evaluate talent based on his drafts. Let him get the cap under control, which he told everyone would take a few years, and we will be great shape.

12-4 yes. 7-9 is not a successful season, we got lucky. Would have lost to Arizona if they had at least their backup QB.

I doubt we finish at 7-9 this year. That team that ended the season last year was drastically different from the one that began the year. And now all of our young players have some playoff experience to boot.

You can disagree with Gettleman's approach to free agency, but to say he is "destroying" the franchise is such a stupid statement.

He's clearly shown the ability to evaluate talent based on his drafts. Let him get the cap under control, which he told everyone would take a few years, and we will be great shape.

hurney was on his way to destroying the franchise. Handing out exorbitant, back loaded contracts to people that didn't deserve them.

But we did win and for once in my damned life BofA was rocking. And that noise was created by actual Panther fans, not a poo-ton of Packers fans owning our joint. Therefore, I will take it.

post-332-142603703845_thumb.jpg

Archived