• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Boykin to Visit per Rapoport

NYPantherFan

Hey, I defended him with Ginn and Oher and not going after the top shelf FAs. But, this guy? Cotdamn.

If he signs him for cheap, it isn't that big a deal. May not even make the final roster. There's no way we're set at WR and they know we need speed.. they'll find it somewhere

Boykin, Bersin, and Presley should not even crack an active roster and are borderline NFL players. And you left out Philly Brown, who really shouldn't even be anymore than a situational slot or 4th WR.

That is not acceptable. I really wish we would quit disrespecting our QB with this kind of crap.

The fact that Boykin had almost 700 yards in starting only 8 games in 2013 discredits that entire post.

The fact that Boykin had almost 700 yards in starting only 8 games in 2013 discredits that entire post.

Aaron Rodgers and McCarthy's offense would make Bersin look like fuging Steve Largent, so no it doesn't. Wear your rose colored glasses if you want, the guy sucks.

Hey keary colbert was a beast too, wasn't he?

A guy is visiting. VISITING. This team just won back to back division titles. The negativity on here based on a guy said to be visiting is absolutely hilarious. What a crybaby fanbase.

I can make a strong case that 12-4 was more Hurney and Riverboat. 7-9 is what we can expect from a gettleman team. 7-9 should never win you a division title. Never.

Archived