• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Greg Hardy Could Receive A One Or Two-Game Suspension

NcPsa10

NFL is expected to have announce a statement regarding free agent DE Greg Hardy by Thursday.

Hardy is expected to receive either a one- or two-game suspension from the league for his involvement in a domestic violence incident that was eventually settled out of court.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2393274-insider-buzz-nfl-will-suspend-fa-greg-hardy-unlikely-to-get-long-term-contract?utm_source=twitter.com&utm_medium=share&utm_campaign=web-mob-art-vid-16

losing a top-3 DE hurts bad.

Bye bye Monsters Incorporated. please go somewhere out of conference.

i can only imagine all the fans that wanted to let you walk, just to come back and see you rip-shred through our line to get after Cam.

bet that would shut up the peanut gallery from questioning why we tried to keep you here.

Have moved on

YeahcI seriously couldn't give two flying fugs about Hardy anymore. He was awesome on the field but got on my last damn nerves with his antics anyways. I moved on a long time and I'm surprised at all the people still slurping on his knob

Archived