• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Mr. Richardson did flex muscles regarding Hardy

dswofford

Did you miss where I said domestic violence is bad? Yes it's terrible but it's just not bad enough to completely end an individual's career after the 1st offense. I am simply saying let him serve his 6 game suspension as punishment and then let him back on the field. All of you have selective reading, you act as though I condone domestic violence

out of all the posts that called out your stupid post you chose the one questioning it's blue goosiness?

I said all along that Hardy wasn't coming back and that JR would be the reason. JR is nearing the end of his life and he's more concerned with his legacy than he is about winning football games. Hardy tarnished JR's legacy and he was emotionally devastated by it (see the crying video). Hardy could offer to play for the vet minimum and we wouldn't have him back. It's personal for JR.

He kind of lost all his moral standing of not bringing him back by waiting until the media made a big deal out of it.

the panthers made their stance very clear. They were allowing due process to run it's course. Which is what every other team would have done before the media ran wild with rhe rice tapes.

So try again.

Archived