• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers now have two 5th round comp picks, not 5th and 6th

SgtJoo

The comp picks are made before the first pick of the 6th round....so by your ridiculously stupid logic, they are just as much a 5th round pick as a 6th round pick.

Try and keep up.....

Plus, our fourth round pick is in the second half so it counts as fifth. So the late fourth and our regular fifth makes two fifth round and three sixth round picks!!!

I'm kind of bummed we lost our fourth. And our first and second for that matter. Well, technically just the first round pick since it counts as a second.

Due to a malfunction in the computers at the Park Ave. offices, the Panthers move from pick 213 to 174. If you look back at the player that will still be available 39 picks earlier, I would almost guarantee there will be a pro bowler. Getting the opportunity to identify and take that player adds to the foundation of a championship team at a cheap cost.

this is fuging awesome. this gives us the flexibility to move up a couple spots with other picks if gettleman sees a bene type player, and if not it's two extra decent-quality players that can either come in and play special teams or compete for starting spots and generally stack our talent pool.

these things all seem very obvious but it's nice to say it knowing with confidence that it's a conscious part of a greater plan by a general manager who knows how to run effective football operations even if he's not perfect.

The poo you quoted was a fuging joke, thus the funny gif. Dip shits like you are turning it in to something else. My original statement was just that, a fuging statement, that didn't mean poo, and shouldn't have meant poo to you, or anyone else, because it doesn't fuging matter at all really. Christ... bunch of fuging adult babies getting that worked up over it? Get some help...

Yo fugtard.....Sure looks like we are all the ones taking this too seriously, huh.

News flash....don't want people making fun of your dumb posts, then stop making dumb posts.

this is fuging awesome. this gives us the flexibility to move up a couple spots with other picks if gettleman sees a bene type player, and if not it's two extra decent-quality players that can either come in and play special teams or compete for starting spots and generally stack our talent pool.

these things all seem very obvious but it's nice to say it knowing with confidence that it's a conscious part of a greater plan by a general manager who knows how to run effective football operations even if he's not perfect.

post-6961-142733506144_thumb.jpg

We still should get a 3rd for that Hardy BS.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Well, he was a franchise player, and Gordell took him from us and we didn't match (wills)...so I think two firsts are in order.  Gordell's the first one on stage, so they should be two #1 overalls.

Archived