• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Current Panthers Receiver Depth Chart

Jeremy Igo

After watching him in NE it doesn't seem like it was his fault..

C'mon Belichik is a freaking master at creating schemes and finding mediocre players that can flourish in it. We do the smash mouth thing and they do their thing, I wish we had a more creative offense but it looks like we're just gonna run through a brick wall instead of go with current trends. Kinda wonky but hey, I'm just a tshirt salesman.

C'mon Belichik is a freaking master at creating schemes and finding mediocre players that can flourish in it. We do the smash mouth thing and they do their thing, I wish we had a more creative offense but it looks like we're just gonna run through a brick wall instead of go with current trends. Kinda wonky but hey, I'm just a tshirt salesman.

Or Shula doesn't know how to use the talent he has.. Like his history has shown and Belichecck finds ways to use talent. .

A lot of feelings will be hurt when Brown go bye bye.

After your love affair with guys like David Gettis, and Denarius Moore, is it really fair for you to poo all over CB in this thread? I mean I'm not guaranteeing that he will be on the roster, he's got to bulk up some, but I think he has a legitimate shot at contributing here.

Not to mention he's only been in the league one season.

If he gets hurt again maybe things change, but I wouldn't write him off yet. It's still March...

Here is a look at how the Carolina Panthers receiver depth chart is shaping up, as I see it.

#1 Receiver

Kelvin Benjamin - Looking to build on a solid rookie campaign.

#2 Receiver

Help Wanted - Apply Within

#3 Receiver / Deep Threat

Ted Ginn - Back in Carolina, looking to regain stride

Corey Brown - Showed great potential to build on.

#4 Receiver / 3rd down possession guys

Jerricho Cotchery - Mixed results in 2015

Brenton Bersin - Dependable role player, had a few nice first down grabs.

Jarrett Boykin - Will push Bersin, possible special teams roster spot

Question Marks / Special Teams

Stephen Hill - Fan favorite with much to prove still

De'Andre Presley - on the bubble

Mike Brown - Special teams signing

Marcus Lucas - Big body that showed flashes in 2014 training camp

The Carolina Panthers still appear to be primed to draft a wide receiver early in the 2015 NFL Draft. I still like Jaelen Strong in the first round at 25, who the Panthers are also interested in.

You missed Joe Webb

Brown is a high character guy with tremendous work ethic (according to coaches here and at Ohio State).  He is a fan favorite.  He has reliable hands, can run most of the route tree and he can get deep.  He is not going anywhere.

Archived