• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

JAC RB Jordan Todman signed

Galvatron

I just love how people classify people as camp fodder who can not only play special teams, but also have proven to be adequate fill-ins arguably better than what you've had on your team.

Gettleman is bringing these guys in to compete in action, not just compete on paper.

I am in a pretty intense friends and family fantasy football league, so, yes, I have heard of this guy (just like I had heard of Boykin).  He is a solid signing, that may or may not stick, but he provides depth.  People may not want to hear this, but not only Reaves should be worried, but fan favorite, Fozzy, might want to keep his game up as well.

AGREEEEEED.  Look at his combine numbers.   He was a stud then. 4.4, 38" vertical, etc.  Averaged 5.8 yards a carry--he doesn't hand the ball to himself.  He could be very good.

I see what DG is doing--gone are the days we have reserves who are not on special teams.  Bersin, Cotchery, etc. could be gone for that reason alone.

Some asshats on this board-

2 years ago....Mike Mitchell!! Who the hell is he? 

Can play all phases of special teams. He may be in competition with Boykin for a roster spot.

Hard for me to see Todman not make it. Seems really decisive when he runs, cuts quick and hits the hole. Plus, he has power too. Add in all the STs ability......just can't see him not getting a shot. (Of course this is judging off one of his games in college vs. Cincinnati) lol!

In their best years, the Patriots got a lot of mileage out of a guy named Kevin Faulk. Not the world's best runningback, but good at a lot of things.

Perhaps Todeman can be that kind of guy for us.

That's my point on RB value today.. Teams have had sustained success without having a elite talent at RB.

One carry was for 62 yards.

That means he had a 3.9 ypc for the remaining 31 other rushing attempts. 

I really, really hate this argument.

Hey, you know that one amazing play you made that showcased your skills behind a terrible team?  Yeah, that didnt count loser.

Archived