• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Linebacker in the first?

I wouldn't be against getting depth behind TD, but I think Gettleman's priority is the lines. Guys that are big, strong, and fast are rarer and more expensive than small, strong, and fast guys. I'd rather have too many of those than not enough.

I would rage like super feggit, but not on here or twatter(by myself crying in the shower).

I've already excepted daves picking DL, so Im ready......... much prefer WR, DBs, or OT in ALL early rounds. Avoid OG, RB, LB til round 5 comp. 6/7 are made for STs, I no longer care much about these picks. In the past for some odd reason they always pissed me off.

BPA within reason/logic(no QBs/MLB early) is the best solution each round. Starting in round 5 comp, I don't care if the picks are punter and QB.

One reason our defense is good (after we got rid of the turtles in the Defensive backfield) is our linebackers are incredibly quick.  

I think if Gettleman sees all the good WR, Safeties, OL are gone he will take the best player available (minus QB).  

Over the past two drafts he has been nearly flawless.    While I agree it wouldn't be the most popular pick Gettleman is not going to reach for a player that is rater lower than the position we are drafting.   BPA

We switched scouting agencies.

Not sure if this is drivel or not but Don Gregory has been the Head of College Scouting since 2006.

And, in fact, the group that drafted Cam and Luke are more than likely still in the building. There wasn't much turnover when Gettleman took over.

Archived