• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

panthers mock .

juliosantos

25: R1P25

RB TODD GURLEY
GEORGIA - imo he is the best player in this draft .
57: R2P25

OT D.J. HUMPHRIES
FLORIDA  - not sold on him being a first rounder , i can see him and clemmins dropping like cyrus koundjio and morgan moses did .
89: R3P25

DE MARKUS GOLDEN
MISSOURI  . soild pass rusher . we all know gettleman loves pass rushers.
124: R4P25

WR JUSTIN HARDY
EAST CAROLINA -   great route runner and a hometown kid 
161: R5P25

WR DRES ANDERSON
UTAH- was a great wr until he got injured , would be a steal getting him this late.
169: R5P33

ADAM SHEAD
OKLAHOMA- solid depth 
174: R5P38

DURELL ESKRIDGE
SYRACUSE  solid depth 
201: R6P25

MAX GARCIA
FLORIDA bpa 
242: R7P25

OT CHAZ GREEN
FLORIDA- big time sleeper he looked just as good as dj on film .

This is assuming 3 big names all drop hella far. Humphries will be chanced on early, so will gurley.... At least before where you have them going.

its a big crap shot to have boTh of them fall but it could happen. Other teams trading up for other players could help our chances getting those players but you honestly never know whats going to happen on draft day

I like Max Garcia a lot.  Would be a great pick to add depth to the interior line and a potential replacement for Kalil (eventually).

I highly doubt he lasts to the 6th round though.  My guess is he's off the board in the 3rd (highest) or 4th (lowest).

Chaz is solid. Has played every OL position and was team captain. Had some injuries but looks to be 100%.

In my eyes, his draft round value is greater than his counterpart Humphries and as a tandem could be solid building blocks and versatile OL with good chemistry.

Not so high on Humphries, but if hes there in the second, could be good value.

Archived