• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Jameis Winston: I didn't steal the crab legs

TNPanther

Maybe that's because I am only one of a limited few in here who believes in not stealing and does not have a criminal record.

Yeah cause Jameis is a thief for accepting free food.

God forbid. The horror.

Get of your high horse. This stuff goes on all the time everywhere everyday involving people with less fame than Jameis.

I mean you are a noted TB bigot so you calling a black kid a thief fits your MO

If that were the only dumb thing he had done, I am with you.

Bigger concern is dumb decision after dumb decision. There seems to be a deep rooted pattern and no real acknowledgement that he needs to change it.

Even now, on national TV, he is acting like he didn't know his "friend" at Publix was helping him steal.

Hey, draft me! 

I lack a moral compass and am willing to jeopardize my professional future for some crab legs or...

I'm just really slow on the uptake.

Even now, on national TV, he is acting like he didn't know his "friend" at Publix was helping him steal.

Hey, draft me!

I lack a moral compass and am willing to jeopardize my professional future for some crab legs or...

I'm just really slow on the uptake.

You and NFL gms aren't in agreement on this. The people who have a opinions that actually matter have said this is of no concern to them. It's telling though you have people in this thread calling a young black kid who received some free food a thief.

When I was in high school I would go to a certain fast food restaurant that sells chicken sandwiches with pickles on them. Go to the drive thru when a buddy was working and order a sandwich "with extra pickles" Then get handed a bag of food out the window. I don't like Winston but imo the burden to pay should be on the employee that was giving him stuff for free, not the person receiving.

Archived