• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Nicks to Titans.

Jmac

Just watch, we'll take a WR at #25 and Proudiddy will bitch and moan that, "Gettleman doesn't give a damn about WR!  Look, he drafted ANOTHER #2 WR!  We still need a #1!!!"

I can already see how Draft Day is gonna go.

We take a tackle..."WTF?! WE SHOULD HAVE TAKEN A RECEIVER! GETTLEMAN DOESN'T CARE ABOUT GETTING WEAPONS FOR CAM!"

We take a receiver..."WTF?! WE SHOULD HAVE TAKEN A TACKLE! GETTLEMAN DOESN'T CARE ABOUT GETTING PROTECTION FOR CAM!"

We take defense...Aaaahhh, screw it :wacko:

I'm just stating my opinion of gentleman's team-building philosophy... Not a personal attack, and yet some of you at like I just spit in your dad's face. Chill out.

And Thomas, if you can't have an adult conversation without insulting someone, over people and things you personally don't know, then I have to say, no, my good sir... You are pathetic.

I'm just stating my opinion of gentleman's team-building philosophy... Not a personal attack, and yet some of you at like I just spit in your dad's face. Chill out.

And Thomas, if you can't have an adult conversation without insulting someone, over people and things you personally don't know, then I have to say, no, my good sir... You are pathetic.

Please tell me you don't seriously think that analysis you gave of Benjamin was an example of reasonable discussion about team building philosophy.

Point blank, scot. Is he a RELIABLE #1, RIGHT NOW?

Yes or no?

Seeing how well he did his rookie season, knowing that per his own admission he hit the rookie wall late last year, and knowing how guys tend to improve quite a bit from year one to year two, yes.  I have no problem going into this season with him as our number one guy.

Hicks was in Aliens with is Alien 2 not Alien 3

Didn't he die in the beginning of Alien 3 or maybe they alluded to it in Alien 3? He definitely made it through Aliens but I think techinically he did die in Alien3. Maybe in the beginning when they showed the other cryo chambers with alien holes in them. Like Hicks had an alien growing in him when they went into cryosleep or something like that.

Seeing how well he did his rookie season, knowing that per his own admission he hit the rookie wall late last year, and knowing how guys tend to improve quite a bit from year one to year two, yes.  I have no problem going into this season with him as our number one guy.

I don't know how you couldn't be comfortable with it.  23 receivers in all of the NFL broke 1k yards receiving, and he was at the bottom half in regards to number of receptions.  He had 20 - 30 less receptions than a majority of the guys that broke 1k yards receiving.  In fact, there were 12 receivers that had more receptions than KB, and they didn't break 1k yards receiving.  Not to mention he was tied at #16 for number of TD's.  I'm completely fine, and very comfortable, with him being our #1 guy. 

Archived