• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Who is your first round slider

Squirrel

Jaelen Strong.

This guy is gonna be a beast. He's similar to Benjamin but he's faster and possesses more consistent hands.

I agree.  I LOVE the guy.  I just don't think we're interested.  I haven't seen that we've visited with him in any way during the pre-draft process.

Marcus Mariota...

Dude is ridiculously hyped up by the media. He had an average Pro Day that showed he needs more work than what was originally thought. That deep accuracy is poo!

Yeah, IMO his NFL career may hinge on whether or not Chip can swing a deal to land him.  Chip knows exactly what he's getting and knows Mariota can run his system the way he wants it ran.  I'm not sure Mariota would translate to the NFL for any other team.

Twitter rumor this morning that Gregory has some mental issues or something scaring teams away. Like, he's not even on a few teams boards AT ALL. I think he could slide a huge amount. Ray and Collins as well, but those three are known sliders at this point.

I could see Melvin Gordon sliding into the middle of the 2nd, unless Dallas trades up for him at the end of the 1st or something. Landon Collins as well. 

Archived