• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Seriously, just stop

Best way to help a QB win big (playoffs) is defense.  

Who gives a poo what the Colts and Luck do on Offense.  Yay more weapons.  So now they have to possibly win 42-40 and have a game that doesnt translate into the playoffs.  

Like someone said before, you are going to be really disappointed if you think Gett, Rivera and Panthers are going to look like the Colts, Broncos, Patriots.  

We are much more in the mold of Seahawks, 49ers (2 years ago), and Steelers (4-5 years ago).  

Oh, but the best part is those same people complaining about folks complaining...

Will be the FIRST ones complaining about our offense being unable to keep up with the Packers...

You won't find where I complained about the offense at all. I was actually proud of our team last season, overcoming a lot of diversity, and never giving up. Cam playing through two major injuries, and not having time to gel with his receivers in offseason, fighting through terrible Oline play, actually found a little bit of chemistry at the end the season. The rookies on defense that came into their own.

I see a team that's going to be battle tested in hungry this season. We're going to get a decent receiver and maybe some o-line depth. I see a team on the up swing. My apologies if that bothers you, I can't help it, thats just the fan in mem

Why do people keep bringing up that we have 8 picks?

Half of those picks are in the 5th round and beyond. Go look up starters in the NFL most 5th, 6th and 7th round picks never contribute.

No one has answered me the question we have a lot of picks but we decide to use the early picks on defense instead of offense, why is that? why? If your so confident we can draft starters in the later rounds why don't we use those later rounds for defense?

Go look at twitter, go look at any other NFL forum, go look at the bleacher report, everyone is saying WTF are the panthers doing and why haven't they got Cam weapons, yet 50% of the people in here still think Cam is going to be just fine. So your right and everyone else wrong, that's how it is?

All I know is I don't want to hear you complaining when the offense struggles to stay on the field, like last year and past last year and the year before that.

Oh, but the best part is those same people complaining about folks complaining...

Will be the FIRST ones complaining about our offense being unable to keep up with the Packers...

You already know, man. Those complaining about complaining are the ones in the game day or chat during the season critiquing ever throw Cam makes, calling Cam too inconsistent, upset with the offense when the offense only scores 16 points and the def gives up 17. You'll reaaly see them come out if the defense isn't able to live up to expectations in the playoffs again. There fury won't be at the def though. It'll be at the offense. Lol, has happened the past 2 playoffs.

I'm ok with the pick though, and look forward to seeing what they do with picks 2 and 3 tonight. Hopefully, offense dominates the remainder of this draft. I'm not expecting that though.

Kind of?

Never seen so many people think so low of Cam. People really feel he needs pro bowlers at the other 10 spots on offense.

I personally think, when the pressure is low, he could put 14 on the board with ELON's offense. Instead of devoting resources to enabling him to win shoot outs, lets put a D together that allows the 14 points to win

Woah don't be hating on my college man

Jk God our team sucks

WR is a funny position because it's got a huge bust rate and yet everybody wants to take 7 of them in the draft every single year.

It never fails.

Pretty sure people just want 1 wr from the first or second round. We have been taking lots of wrs late and it's not working, so no people don't want 7 wrs, kinda the opposite

Pretty sure people just want 1 wr from the first or second round. We have been taking lots of wrs late and it's not working, so no people don't want 7 wrs, kinda the opposite

And the people got a WR in the first round last year. If GMan takes another tonight, everyone really needs to settle down

And the people got a WR in the first round last year. If GMan takes another tonight, everyone really needs to settle down

If we went DE in the first round I could see it even though it is still not the biggest need (OT and a speed receiver are our biggest). We went with another LB though for a very good LB core already. I think Shaq is a rare talent but we are already stacked at that position.

If we went DE in the first round I could see it even though it is still not the biggest need (OT and a speed receiver are our biggest). We went with another LB though for a very good LB core already. I think Shaq is a rare talent but we are already stacked at that position.

We were stacked at LB when we drafted Kuechly, but that worked out. And Shaq will also help improve our secondary play

We were stacked at LB when we drafted Kuechly, but that worked out. And Shaq will also help improve our secondary play

True but we also did need a middle linebacker because we knew Beason was good as gone and I hope we are not ditching anyone to fill in there. If you want to win games you have to be able to score at the end of the day. What good does it do to hold a team to 17 and lose 17-14? Cam was coverage sacked a lot last year and in fact so many times that most of his sack replays you could see he was looking down the field at nobody open. What good does it do is all I am asking to improve an already great defense and ignore your biggest weakness and ignore giving better choices to your team's offensive leader?

Archived