• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NFL says Pats guilty, and Brady knew

Each offense uses their own footballs at that point in time in the NFL. Colts footballs and Patriots footballs weren't mixed together. Rules been changed this off-season because of this scandal.

I was not aware of this.  Thank you. 

Each offense uses their own footballs at that point in time in the NFL. Colts footballs and Patriots footballs weren't mixed together. Rules been changed this off-season because of this scandal.

I was not aware of this.  Thank you. 

Those texts are about as damning as you can get. At least as damning against tom as the evidence was against hardy. How it can be eased into "more probable than not that he was at least generally aware" is beyond me.

So we can expect at least a 10 game suspension for Tom, right? Isn't this the definition of "conduct detrimental to the league?"

The language allows a reasonable suspicion of doubt.

So you got Spygate and Deflategate.  The funny thing is, it seems neither of these scandals really gave them an absolute advantage.  So why did they do it?  I think there is something bigger going on here.  I believe they are cheating in more ways than simply these two instances.  That if you could add up everything their doing, it would equal to a decent advantage over teams.

Let's remember, Darth Hoodie got his coaching start with the Browns and that failed miserably.  I'm willing to bet that Belichick determined in his heart that the next job he got, he would do anything possible to make sure he wouldn't fail again.

So you got Spygate and Deflategate.  The funny thing is, it seems neither of these scandals really gave them an absolute advantage.  So why did they do it?  I think there is something bigger going on here.  I believe they are cheating in more ways than simply these two instances.  That if you could add up everything their doing, it would equal to a decent advantage over teams.

Let's remember, Darth Hoodie got his coaching start with the Browns and that failed miserably.  I'm willing to bet that Belichick determined in his heart that the next job he got, he would do anything possible to make sure he wouldn't fail again.

How dare you besmirch a great Sith title by using it to refer to Bill Bellicheat???

He is not worthy.

Archived