• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Brady suspended 4 games, pats lose 1st rounder in 2016 and 4th in 2017

It's not excessive. He lied to Goodell. I don't care if you get a ticket for texting while driving. If you lie to Roger about it when asked, you should get half a season minimum.

Hell, Hardy got 10 games on top of his paid 17 game suspension and the reason Goodell gave was because he wasn't forthcoming with the NFL.

4 is nothing. Pats will still go 10-6 or 11-5 on their way to another AFCCG minimum.

I thought Brady might get 4 games, and later reduced to 2 on appeal, but the team punishment is big.  I figured the team would get what the Falcons got for the fake noise, a fifth rounder, and maybe a $500K fine.  A first rounder is huge; wasn't it just a second rounder for spygate?

My mistake spygate got them hit for a first rounder, because they made the playoffs.

Lol. This is the year another team takes the top spot in the AFC East. The Jets, Bills and Dolphins all got better this year, although it may take the Jets and Bills a year or 2 to get acclimated to their new regimes. I'm calling it, the Dolphins win the AFCE this year.

Lol. This is the year another team takes the top spot in the AFC East. The Jets, Bills and Dolphins all got better this year, although it may take the Jets and Bills a year or 2 to get acclimated to their new regimes. I'm calling it, the Dolphins win the AFCE this year.

I bet you the Pats still win the AFC East and cruise to another AFCCG.

They'll go 2-2 in Tom's absence and probably still finish with 12 wins.

I thought Brady might get 4 games, and later reduced to 2 on appeal, but the team punishment is big.  I figured the team would get what the Falcons got for the fake noise, a fifth rounder, and maybe a $500K fine.  A first rounder is huge; wasn't it just a second rounder for spygate?

I think that may have been what they got except for being a repeat-offender (maybe?).

I have it on good authority Brady is feeling deflated; it's really taken the air out of their season.

I bet they come out to start this season a little flat, but when Brady comes back they'll be pumped up and won't have much pressure in the AFC East. They have everyone in that division by the balls.

Archived