• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Brady's Suspension?

Hawk

Tom Brady's Suspension Is?  

156 members have voted

1. 1. 4 games for Brady in deflate gate....

• 4 games...caught with a joint and you get 4 games...4 isn't enough
    • Are you kidding me, there's no proof, 4 is way too many
    • 4 is about right
    • Fug the Patriots, I'm sick of hearing about Brady's balls

If anything bothers me it's that people are more interested in this circus than in out own draft picks. Just look at the number of responses. Everything in the NFL has become to be about the drama snd nit the sport.

I couldn't care less about the whole Brady/Patriots thing

Why is this even pinned?

So far, 34 people have cared enough to vote, and others have posted.

And let's be real: this is the hottest topic in the NFL right now.

I have no issue with it.

So far, 34 people have cared enough to vote, and others have posted.

And let's be real: this is the hottest topic in the NFL right now.

I have no issue with it.

That's the issue. Football is mostly grown man getting bent out of shape about media driven drama surrounding the sport.

That's the issue. Football is mostly grown man getting bent out of shape about media driven drama surrounding the sport.

You don't have to be bent out of shape about it to have an opinion and discuss it with others. But you're right. And I would go one step further...Life is mostly grown people getting bent out of shape about drama. No different with football.

Not really.

I find the topic interesting.  I'm not the least bit "bent out of shape" on it, and I'm sure there are others who'd say the same.

For me to get emotional about something requires that it be more important than just football games.

Goodell should've dug his keys into the side of Brady's pretty little supped up four wheel drive, carved his name into the leather seats.

Took a Louisville slugger to both headlights, slashed a hole in all four tires. Then maybe next time he'd think before he cheats.

Honestly its should be 6. Pats have cheated before and if you're going to punish players like Hardy for 10 games for simply not cooperating than Cheating should hold the same fine. By only suspending Brady 4 games its saying "hey you want to win a SB just cheat" because we will only slap you on the wrist twice.

Honestly its should be 6. Pats have cheated before and if you're going to punish players like Hardy for 10 games for simply not cooperating than Cheating should hold the same fine. By only suspending Brady 4 games its saying "hey you want to win a SB just cheat" because we will only slap you on the wrist twice.

Hardy got 6 for Domestic Violence policy and 4 for not cooperating. That's his 10. It seems Brady just got 4 for not cooperating. That's how I see it anyways.

Archived