• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Brady's Suspension?

Hawk

Tom Brady's Suspension Is?  

156 members have voted

1. 1. 4 games for Brady in deflate gate....

• 4 games...caught with a joint and you get 4 games...4 isn't enough
    • Are you kidding me, there's no proof, 4 is way too many
    • 4 is about right
    • Fug the Patriots, I'm sick of hearing about Brady's balls

Interesting that the OP chose to say 4 games for 'a joint' instead of 'PEDs' which the Seahawks lead the league in. Six Seahawks caught roiding up, vs. Tom Brady (good person) letting a milimeter of air out of a football would frame the whole cheater thing a bit differently.

For me it's the bitchfit the media throws in defense of the Patriots that makes me want them to get a bigger punishment. If this was the Panthers, nobody and I do mean nobody would be saying the punishment was too harsh, it's mostly the double standard that exists when a big market team gets caught doing something, it's polarizing.

I know some people believe there isn't a double standard but what organization would've gotten this light of a punishment after lying several times to the NFL, trying to cover up and intentionally breaking rules even after they've been caught before? Baseball treats cheaters and rule breakers much more harshly than the NFL that simply will put you on an inactive list for the accusing of crimes like DV or suspend you for a whole year for alcohol or pot.

God forbid the Patriots play by the same rules the other 31 teams play by.

Not that it matters and this is a discussion from before but you're saying Brady got 2 for cheating/conspiring and 2 for not cooperating?

That's one possibility.

The league didn't really spell it out (at least not that I've seen).

Interesting that the OP chose to say 4 games for 'a joint' instead of 'PEDs' which the Seahawks lead the league in. Six Seahawks caught roiding up, vs. Tom Brady (good person) letting a milimeter of air out of a football would frame the whole cheater thing a bit differently.

Yep, good person.  Always handles matters with the utmost class.

Bronco's got a Superbowl (two) by breaking salary cap rules. They got to keep them. Teams will cheat because the NFL will never take one away.

The Patriots see the Broncos' two Superbowls acquired through cheating and raise them two more.

those guys all cheated and did their time!  I'm also thinking that taking Adderall for mental sharpness doesn't equate to purposely deflating footballs for your small girly hands!!!

PS...how much air is in a milimeter anyway?   

those guys all cheated and did their time!  I'm also thinking that taking Adderall for mental sharpness doesn't equate to purposely deflating footballs for your small girly hands!!!

PS...how much air is in a milimeter anyway?   

"Adderall"

Archived