• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Found my 1st grade Bully online - Time for revenge?

I have been looking for this bully since I got onto facebook. She used to steal my snack packs, give me wet willys, and the stupid bitch would give me charlie horses. I finally found her online.

What should I do huddle?

Pee in her butt?

Kidnap her 14 year old daughter?

Kill her dog?

Murder her husband / life partner?

All of the above?

She is now in a wheelchair because of some rare bone disease, but whatevs. Maybe I'll roll her ass into a lake.

Bitch gonna get hers!

You should pretend not to know her and start a romance with her then marry her after 2 weeks divorce her clean out her bank accounts and put her house up for sale.  

Next you should have her arrested for abusing her daughter and get full custody of her then sell her daughter to ISIS.

That will teach her.

My schools certainly had bullies (they all do,) but I personally never got bullied much at all.

A few years after graduating high school though, I ran into a member of the 'popular crowd' who'd been a colossal a--hole to pretty much everybody he felt was beneath him (which was most of us). At the time, he was doing a menial job and looked like he was pretty embarrassed to be recognized.

I did nothing that you'd call 'revenge' but will confess to getting a chuckle out of the encounter.

Archived