• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Explain your Huddle username

Khaki Lackey

for months there would be halfway decent topics going on discussing the intricacies of greg hardy's legal issues but inevitably some harvard law school grad would stick his head in the thread and go "guys i mean he was found guilty" or something similar as if it was something that hadn't been considered.

i've posted under a bunch of different dumb usernames.  nicks to the colts was one mocking the huddle meltdown of the day in 2014 when nicks went off the market.  before that it was i registered to post this because i had seen someone else using it on another site to demonstrate that they had actually made a new account to comment on one issue.  i thought it'd be funny for someone with thousands of posts to post with that username but obviously it wasn't.

My former username was OneBadassCat with Steve Smith as my profile picture. Because well he's a badass.

Then somehow a few years ago my profile got banned. To this day I still have been given no explanation. I figured my profile name was too profane. So it is now OneBadCat and I am too lazy to add to a new profile pic.

Archived