• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Explain your Huddle username

Khaki Lackey

Forerunner-Concept.jpg

Forerunner_promethean_warrior_servant_by

Prometheans are an elite class of Forerunner warrior-servants. It kinda started as a random set of words that sounded cool that led to these things materializing in The Halo Universe.

do you tell all the sloots you're an ODST?

MIne came from a trip to Myrtle Beach when I was about 8 years old. My Dad, my brother and I went night fishing off of the pier. There were probably about 15-20 people fishing there that night, and everyone kept catching sharks that were about 2 feet long. I got tired of fishing, and after watching one of the guys clean one, I decided that I would help out by doing that.

Basically you held it down, and stabbed the knife throught the spine to kill it, then cut off the head and the fins and cleaned out the guts. I killed about 50 sharks that night, and when I created my first email account some years later, the name sharkkiller came to me and I have been using it ever since.

Mine is because in my youth people called me monster. The extra T is because I'm from Fremont. So monster became monsta become Montsta because of the mont at the end of Fremont.

So there you have it.

Never noticed the extra T until you just pointed it out.

Archived