• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Stephen Hill and Corey Brown Impress at OTAs

Jeremy Igo

I'm telling everyone right now. Philly will be our #3 WR this season. I've been saying this for the past couple months, after watching tape from last season. Not saying it'll happen, but don't be surprised if he explodes like Victor Cruz did. As much as people here want to call him a JAG (top dawg...), he is a legitimate threat and I think he'll be a longterm WR for us. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if he pushes Funchess for the second most snaps at wideout, depending on Funchess' development. I don't anticipate that but it would not surprise me at all. Working on getting video clips set up and I'll post a breakdown hopefully this weekend.

• Pie 7

View full article

Can you imagine the the impact on this team if Brown improves, and Hill finally comes into his own. No wonder Cam seems to be so enthusiastic.  If all this comes to fruition and KB keeps his production on an upward trajectory, and Funchess has a Benjiman type rookie season. The sky will be the limit for this offense. IS IT SEPTEMBER YET?

Edited by heelinfine
  • Pie 1

Man that's great stuff Igo. The WR group was the one unit on the team I wanted to see most as the battles for each spot (or even how many spots) will be so tight. With the presumed top 2 out of the mix temporarily, the other guys get a chance to shine. And while the possible "arrival" of the new Stephen Hill could be a game changer for this team...the noted infectious enthusiasm of Cam Newton is what makes me think this offense and to some extent this team...is going to have a special year.

Many fans are expressing their excitement for this team this year...but I think the players know something special is afoot as well.

• Pie 3

Hopefully Hill looked better than 

So Cam is overthrowing already and it's not even training camp?? Season over.

Haha.. Just throwing it out there before some insane huddler does

Edit: I meant to quote Jeremy.. Not sure why it quoted csx

Edited by uncfan888