• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam Newton Healthy, Confident

Jeremy Igo

The underlying dark cloud.. Mike Shula!! 

I'm in no way attempting to be a Shula apologist. I think he has a lot of room for improvement and hopefully he will. I'm hopeful  now that he has what should prove to be his most versatile and explosive offensive weapons, we will see a positive change in his play calling ability and philosophy. 

Jeremy I just wanted to thank you for all the hard work that is put into Carolina Huddle. 

I've been a lurker since 2003, and visit the site on a daily basis. This is the best site on the Internet both for Panthers news and fan's takes on the team.

I know all of this wouldn't be possible without the platform that you have provided, and for that you have my thanks!

• Pie 1

Jeremy I just wanted to thank you for all the hard work that is put into Carolina Huddle. 

I've been a lurker since 2003, and visit the site on a daily basis. This is the best site on the Internet both for Panthers news and fan's takes on the team.

I know all of this wouldn't be possible without the platform that you have provided, and for that you have my thanks!

​Agreed...and welcome to the circus.

• Pie 1

Overall talent level on the team is back to the 2013 team's standard. An area or two may be weaker than 2013, but an area or two is also stronger than 2013. Even better, we won't have to blow up the WR, secondary, or O-Line groups next off-season to fit under the salary cap.

This version is built for the long-term instead of running on fumes.

• Pie 1

Cam has the time to learn/work with his receivers and offense through OTA'S & TC all at 100% thank you Lord" we will finally see the true Carolina offense ran by the Greatest overall QB in the league and he kept up with the top QB'S unhealthy and little time with offense first 4 years so now healthy and READY!!!!

• Pie 1

I disagree on one thing, Jeremy. I saw a refined passer from the pocket last season, but injuries and a bad supporting cast got the better off those mechanics that were shown.

I agree. Cam improved as a pocket passer last year. When he had protection early in the year he looked amazing dropping back to throw.