• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Neg Rep

Jeremy Igo

Thomas, I dont know what you think I meant, but suffice it to say that I have been on the Huddle for a while. I know the consequences, and I can play the game just like anyone else if I so choose. There were some compelling reasons to abolish it in the first place, but now that it's back I will deal with it as I see fit, just like anyone else. Like Montsta basically said, this is Jeremy's site and he does with it as he wills. At the end of the day it's not a big deal.

​I honestly didn't read your post closely enough to try to comprehend it, so I don't remember. I was just making a joke.

LOL I have already ran out of my daily allowance. With that said can we force people to the beer forum. Kinda like slow down there and grab a drink.

That's a novel approach. 

It's better than going GTA IV and subjecting  offenders to the prison lobby...Hell, that's not a bad idea for GTA.

Neg Rep is not worth it if you can't also leave a hateful message with it. Simply giving someone poo is not satisfying. You need to be able to leave a note to inform your neighbor why they are getting pooped on. 

Archived