• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Person trolling?

SgtJoo

You might think so, if it hadn't came from multiple sources, including the official Panthers' account.

Rivera says if he had to pick a standout from OTAs it would be WR Stephen Hill. Also likes what OL Jonathan Martin has done in practice.

Of course, maybe it's Rivera trolling us through the media. He's a super troll!

You might think so, if it hadn't came from multiple sources, including the official Panthers' account.

Rivera says if he had to pick a standout from OTAs it would be WR Stephen Hill. Also likes what OL Jonathan Martin has done in practice.

Of course, maybe it's Rivera trolling us through the media. He's a super troll!

​Talking him up for a possible trade?

I just looked up David Gettis real quick to see if he had become any other team's training camp legend.  I don't even think he's made it to a training camp since we cut him.

He was just cut by the damn Winnipeg Blue Bombers... lol jeeze just how fuging bad were our receivers that we were hyping this dude up.  Can't even make a Canadian practice squad.

I just looked up David Gettis real quick to see if he had become any other team's training camp legend.  I don't even think he's made it to a training camp since we cut him.

He was just cut by the damn Winnipeg Blue Bombers... lol jeeze just how fuging bad were our receivers that we were hyping this dude up.  Can't even make a Canadian practice squad.

​If he were a rookie this year he wouldn't have gotten a FA tryout with this team. 

I was pretty pumped when I saw Winnipeg sign him! 

Winnipeg signed him and Greg Childs, combined they have one good knee I believe. Anyway, I'll be rooting for Gettis Friday when I go!

​Eh, better rookie year than Marqise Lee, on par with Brandin Cooks. Gettis earned his hype, could just never get on the field again after he got hurt.

Archived