• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Carolina Panthers donate to victims of Charleston shooting

J.Cage

Seriously?

I'm really surprised he does not get the Ban Hammer. The Big Cat could have done nothing for the Families and just live in his lush lifestyle with the "Extorted" money. We may not agree with many things that JR does, However, I like class he has. He is very Loyal to the Carolinas and the NFL if that doesn't mean anything, then nothing should please you.  Thank you BigCat.

Edited by Devil Doc

Outside and inside the Emanuel African Methodist Episcopal Church, people of all color and races coming together to show support. Proud of my city.

Church.thumb.jpg.5924c66f1884ed2ff39f940

I wish that I had been able to attend the service on Sunday or join the bridge to unity event. I've walked by Emanuel AME twice a day very nearly every day for almost 5 years now (and plenty of times before!). The hike to my office on Beaufain St from East Bay St definitely has been a lot more somber since the attack... :(

Edited by Icege
  • Pie 1