• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Opinion.. Panthers brass have concerns over KB, hence Funchess.

PanthersUnited

it's more likely that they want the corps built a certain way so they drafted another skyscraper

Yup!

When do teams stop drafting good players, just because they already have one at a particular position? Isn't that the whole idea about "Best Player Available (plus, the Panthers needed to improve in the WR area)" ??

I would hate to think, the Panthers just stopped at one good, young, foundation-type WR, when they could draft one more.

Sorry boys, I sort of agree with United on this on (God help me).

Benjamin doesn't seem like a #1. At least, mentally. I had my concerns when we drafted him. The drive that Funchess is currently displaying hasn't been seen in Kelvin yet. Call it minor all you want, but for Benji to show up overweight for his second go-around -- it's a little disappointing. Cam had an excuse. What's Benjamin's?

hes still learning? only been in the league a year.  KB is young and has to learn how to stay fit in the off season.  Some of you will throw poo at the wall just to see if it sticks.  This is one of the dumbest threads I've read in some time on here.  Set it on fire and lets move on.

That's no excuse. I don't remember Cam and Luke coming to OTAs overweight just because they were still learning. They took the initiative and stayed disciplined to their regimen in the off-season. KB continues to live up to his knocks from his FSU days. Talented, but lazy. That's who he is overall. I mean, he ran into the rookie wall last season and he commented on it. Yet, instead of improving on his diet and workouts, he gained eight pounds.

Good points, truly.

However, the OP's post's still a reach, cause you would expect the Panthers to always want to improve and get better weapons for Cam.

It's ironic isn't it? Some Huddlers and Panther fans complained ad nauseum that Gettleman didn't really want to help Cam by getting him Weapons. So now, Gettleman gets Cam weapons (no pun intended), so now there must be a conspiracy, and a certain take on it. Huh??......

I'm sure the Panthers don't think KB's perfect. However, if Funchess is as good as they think he will become, that's a good "problem" for the Panthers to have don't ya think?

Archived