• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Not Panther related, but seriously WTF America?

SCP

I can't watch the new Colonel Sanders commercials without thinking of the episode of "Ren and Stimpy" where a chicken restaurant uses the dead body of it's beloved founder as an animatronic puppet to do a daily chicken voodoo dance.

(*hums to self: three chicken tenders, taters and gravy, I'll throw in a biscuit, and a big ole cookie...*)

EDIT: Or was that Rocko's Modern Life?.....damn you, Nickelodeon. 

it was ren and stimpy.  i remember because he was just tied to the drive thru speaker with a rope.

rocko's modern life had chokey chicken and then later chewy chicken because standards and practices finally got the joke

I never, EVER, poo at work. But I've been drinking that bulletproof coffee Igo mentioned and today, well, it just couldn't be avoided. I go into the stall, which was still dark because I was one of the first ones in today (thank god), I do the triple-paper-ass-gasket technique (trademarked; where you take one ass-gasket and put it right in the toilet so that the other two you've doubled up on don't sink into the water off the porcelain before you even undo your belt), and settle in for what I assume will consume the first fifteen minutes of my work day. 

The first thread that pops up on the huddle is none other than an SCP thread about KFC liquid poo in a cup sauce. 

The stars are perfectly aligned today my friends. I'm going to buy some lotto tickets on my way home. 

I'm from the South and I love KFC chicken but I don't get this thread. KFC has always used the moniker advertisement of "Finger Licking Good", so it isn't a stretch to me for them to use the same moniker to advertise their popcorn chicken sauce. 

I'm from the south as well. The Colonels Finger Lube would have been a better name.

WTF America is more like it for that new Pizza Hut pizza that has hot dogs in the crust. You wonder why the world hates us?! It's that kinda poo right there. 

It's like Xzibit did a Pimp My Ride on a pizza. 

"Yo dawg! I heard you like fat in your fat so I fatted up your fat with some fat!"

Seriously WTF. 

WTF America is more like it for that new Pizza Hut pizza that has hot dogs in the crust. You wonder why the world hates us?! It's that kinda poo right there. 

It's like Xzibit did a Pimp My Ride on a pizza. 

"Yo dawg! I heard you like fat in your fat so I fatted up your fat with some fat!"

Seriously WTF. 

Mother fuger you have to post poo like this at night.  I literally laughed out loud.  Had half the office asking what's so fuging funny?  

I'm... I'm so confused right now... 

I thought their slogan was "Finger Lickin' Good" for so long, the sauce name just makes sense... I don't understand this thread and why it's gross.

What IS gross is Zaxby's chicken. It tastes like processed rubber and their sauce is made from what I imagine to be a cocktail of vaginal discharge and Rosie O'Donnell's sweat. Great Milkshakes though. 

Archived