• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Women USA vs Japan World Cup...

Jeremy Igo

For all you "pricks" that missed the game, you missed a truly masterful performance. :)

And would some of you guys only watch if all the women were hot? OK I admit, I enjoyed watching Sweden play a little more than some other teams, but that's neither here nor there :)

http:

image.jpg

As a black guy watchin womans soccer for the first time ...i was like where is the black girl on the squad..then i found her.. as was like.. nah.. i'll just go back to oogling this these OK looking white girls.. *shrug*...nice filler before the real main event...Battle Bots.

To be honest, I was never much of a soccer guy. I never played it growing up. I tried watching the men's several years back but I was so put off by the flopping and the stalling that I didn't like it. Then I watched the Women's US v Canada game in the last world cup 4 years ago and was extremely entertained. I'll watch them again anytime they are on like I did this for this world cup. I enjoy it. But this is the first sport where the women's game brought me to the sport instead of the men's game. While I wouldn't go so far as to say I'm a soccer fan just yet...I can see me becoming one. It seems they are trying to clean up the flopping in all sports and the US teams seem to be more aggressive from what little I've seen. It's a growing sport in the US and I'm growing with it.

Archived