• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Huddle Advice - What's the best way to ask your wife to get a boob job?

Hotsauce

If you're not a good salesman, then you better not try. Women always try to spin it in the opposite direction even if they brought up the topic. I'm young so boob jobs haven't been my objective (threesomes instead). It's all about key phrases and planting seeds. She's never gonna decide in one conversation. That's why it's your job to play it cool and smooth. It helps having a open-minded and/or insecure chick of course.

Of course, there is a very easy solution to all this:

Get a young mistress.

Best answer.

Well this is an interesting topic to find on the Huddle... 

I've actually had to have this conversation a few times with my girlfriend. She has a minor (imo) issue that contributes heavily to her having a lack of self confidence in herself and has often lamented not having the chest of her dreams and wanting implants. I, personally, am just fine and happy with her body as it is and have even told her to wait at least until shes had kids so she can get them done right and not have them ruined by pregnancy and nursing, plus they'd probably be easier to work with and the surgery easier to explain/hide. The best advice you can get has already been given and that is to love her for exactly who and what she is. If she brings it up you, you reassure her and play to her ego but don't shut the door on it. Tell her you support her and want her to be happy. Let her be the one to make the decision on what she wants to do. 

I don't have experience playing with fake ones so I can't comment on what you'll think about them later on but to the guys saying they are nasty looking or horrible, you clearly have been around women who got bad boob jobs or went way too big. When done sensibly and well it can actually be pretty difficult to tell visually that a woman has had enhancement and they can look very natural. Its all about moderation and not going Pamela Anderson on them puppies.

Archived