• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

One Month From Today - Panthers @ Bills

beachpub4

will be great to see Shaq on the field 

cant wait , got a great feeling about shaq 

i cant wait for training camp and preseason , its always a thrill too see what players go off in preseason and training camp and what players start and what players make the roster i honestly cant wait. might be only 9 weeks to week 1 but im just as excited for week 1 of the preseason as well 

Wow! Just looking at our season ticket list and noticed it's only a month away. Only a pre-season game but can't wait to see how all the new faces fare if only for a half.

Who are you guys looking forward to seeing the most?

basically all the rookies , also charles tillman, kurt coleman , stephen hill , philly brown ... list goes on 

Training camp will be exciting to hear updates on how Shaq will look in our scheme. All offseason it seemed like Funchess was our first rounder. Hoping for some signs of optimism with our new offensive line as well.

Cant wait!  Idk about yall but I honestly love the preseason , it gives us a glimpse on how our team is going to be during the regular season.

2013 I knew we were going to be something great after we watched our defense kill teams .2014 I knew we took a step back in the secoundary with cason giving up passes underneath.

there is also that one break out player in preseason as well . I honestly cant wait for camp and preseason

Archived